Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good News!

Good News! I saw the neurologist yesterday and she confirmed I'm doing great. In fact she commented on the change from when she first meet me to now. How I'd originally showed up hairless with loads of issues and now I had gotten the seizures under control and looked beautiful with hair. She doesn't mind if I take Adderall and I don't have to see her for another 6 months.


Thought I'd give you a little more information on fatigue.  I had 2 doctors appointments yesterday and I was taking pictures at Vacation Bible School (VBS) last night. I got so tired at VBS I had to come home and go to bed. Not like I was doing anything physical, just taking pictures. I slept about 14 hours.

That's how tired I get and how much it takes me to recoup.

No comments:

Post a Comment