Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thirsty!

As I stated in the post below, I was really thirsty after sitting in the ER all day.  Every time I asked for something to drink I got the "we have to wait and see what's going on before you have anything" line.  So on the way home, Ronnie got me some tea!

We originally stopped at Wendy's on Capital Blvd for a Large tea and some French Fries.  (I have to eat before I can take my meds)  By the time we got to Durant I had almost finished it.  So the 2nd stop was at McDonald's in Wake Forest.  $1 Large Sweet Tea lasted me until I got home and took my meds.  I drained that big cup with the last Keppra I took. 

I could have had another but at this point I was tired and sleepy and about to P my pants! 

Seeing the GI doc tomorrow morning early.  Hopefully he'll figure something out.  Oh yeah, I'm still drinking sweet tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment