Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ultrasounds

Next step after seeing the gastroenterologist was to get an ultrasound. 

Ultrasounds aren't all they are made out to be.  I guess they are cool if you are pregnant and finding out about fun stuff like babies but just in general, they suck. 

So I showed up with a FULL bladder - much  harder than it sounds.  Actually it wasn't that bad, I just started chugging water on the way to Raleigh.  Only took 2 bottles of water and a straw.  I was set.  Didn't have to wait that long but the pushing on the full bladder was NO fun. 

Anyway, the only thing that the technician saw on the ultrasound was a normal-ish sized cyst on my ovary.  Now I'm waiting for the GI Dr to call, give me that result and tell me what to do next.

So still waiting for that call....

No comments:

Post a Comment