Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Frustration Mounts!

The frustration is building because no one can seem to figure out what's going on with me/where this pain is coming from.

I've not heard back from the Dr on the IVP so I went by the hospital and picked up a copy of the report. The final verdict was that I have scoliosis and everything else was normal.

I dropped by the GYN office and he wants to take the wait and see approach. He doesn't think it's cancer or the cyst. It might be endometriosis (which he did a laproscopy on me for years ago and found nothing). He told me if I started puking and running a high temp to call him back. He offered to write me a prescription for pain pills.

So what the hell is this? Not the appendix, gall bladder already removed, Kidneys seem clear, as far as I know all the blood work is clear, no fever, no vomiting, clear CAT scan and Ultrasound other than ovarian cyst, no blood in urine or poop.

What do we have? Pain in the right side/flank/back and nausea/lack of appetite. They can push on my belly and tell I have pain but can't seem to figure out what it is.

I'm just frustrated! I don't want to just take pain pills to cover up the problem.  So I'm stuck in the loop of taking test after test and hoping maybe someone will stumble upon something!

No comments:

Post a Comment