Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm really tired of Meowing

This is what I said to my husband yesterday. I meant to say yawning and I have no idea how my brain translated yawning to meowing but that's the kinda stuff that happens - daily. Sometimes I know I said the wrong thing and sometimes I don't. Fortunately I have a very patient husband and friends. :)


Why am I doing this? I have crazy stuff happen to me all the time. Sometimes funny, sometimes sad. My friends have been telling me that I need to write all this stuff down so I won't forget it. I figured they were right. Why? Someone recommended I blog. I went to write down "check on blog" and between the time they suggested it and I was going to write it down, I forgot what I was going to write. Let me be more specific: I was on the computer IMing and the to do list was right in front of me. I totally lost what I was doing that quick. This type of thing happens all the time. It drives me crazy. I spend lots of time trying to remember what I was going to do and very little getting things done.

On another bright note: I found Holly's Christmas gift today. I had hide it before Christmas and it took me this long to find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment