Thursday, September 10, 2009

Results - Kinda

After almost 2 weeks and wearing that EEG for 48 hours I finally have the results. There is no sign of epileptic activity in my brain. WTF?!?

I'm having Psychogenic non-epileptic seizures aka pseudo-seizures. This means there are no abnormal brain waves when I'm having "issues" that it is most likely STRESS related. I cannot begin to imagine why I'd be having stress issues? Let's see: brain cancer, seizures, husband with cancer, can't drive so I'm stuck at home 24/7 with basically no control over my life. Can't imagine why I'd have any stress or even a little depression.

Great, so I have to get myself together before I can get myself together...

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing my Milk-bone underwear.

2 comments:

  1. So is there anything they can do for that?

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda sorta not really. I've been referred to a psychiatrist for drugs, counseling and bio-feedback.

    ReplyDelete