Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Waiting on EEG results

Last time I published was a while ago. This seizure crap is for the birds. I'm not having a seizure every day, just feeling like I'm going to have one.

I wore the ambulatory EEG for 48 hours and I'm still finding sticky stuff all over my head. And there's a EEG lead imprint on my forehead - still! Oh yeah, I had it taken off on Friday. Hopefully they will find something and get this all straight.

I had to cancel a beach trip. Why? I cannot ride in a car w/o almost having a seizure; no way I could ride for 3 hours.

I am fortunate that everything with the tumor is looking "stable"

Yes I'm a little frustrated cause it's cramping my already very cramped style. And I'm cursing like a sailor so I'm trying to stop. I suggested a jar that I had to donate to every time I said a bad word. My husband told me I'd go broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment