Saturday, September 5, 2009

Still Waiting

My Noggin is still Nutty. I'm waiting for the results from the EEG. Nothing exciting there. Hopefully we'll find out something out next week and get a plan to turn things around.

Other notable items:

  • Hank had a bath! He smells better at least
  • The umbrella is D E A D. How do you keep one from blowing over? It has the little wind flaps at the top and it's in a heavy base.
  • Tick #2 removed from my ankle this week. I'm beginning to think I'm a tick magnet.
  • Chocolate Milk makes everything better.

My rant for today: My hair is growing back in. It's curly/wavy or sticking straight up. This does not look well with my existing straight flat hair. The hair growing in on the right side (where it thinned) is making my straight flat hair stick our OR I just have random curly springs coming out. I've found the only way to fix it is with a hat. On the plus side my pony tail is now 8 inches long so I'm getting closer to donation length.

No comments:

Post a Comment