Saturday, April 4, 2009

*BAP!*

They cleaning ladies came a couple days ago. I feel like a total slacker, loser when they are here and so does Ronnie. Whenever they come we try to go out and have lunch.

We decided to head toward Wake Forest to grab a bite to eat. Ronnie needs a new computer desk so we were going to do double duty and look for a desk too. I am very rarely hungry so asking me where I want to eat is never fun because I really don't care. Think about it. When you aren't hungry do you really care about food or what other people are eating?

Ronnie had a super idea, we'd hit the all you can eat Chinese Buffet. Although the all you eat part doesn't really fall into line, the buffet works great. With that much choice I should be able to find something I can eat. If nothing else I can have some rice or lo mien.

As usual, I had my hair in a pony tail and a ball cap on. I'm not really used to wearing these because the only time I wear a hat is when I'm out. Not in the car, not in the house, only when I absolutely have to.

The sneeze guards on this buffet were serious. Nothing was going to get through them. I even had a hard time getting some Egg Drop Soup because they were so low. So I'm leaning over trying to see what I'm doing and BAP! The brim (bill, whatever it is you call it) WHACKS the sneeze guard. My head bounced back but the sneeze guard didn't move.

Now this wouldn't be too bad but I did it several times. It's funny now but kinda embarrassing when it happened.

1 comment:

  1. a remedy for this is turning the hat around with the bill in back.
    I wear a hat a lot and deal with it all the time.

    ReplyDelete