Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Thoughts

I quickly ran into the grocery store yesterday to grab a couple steaks for dinner. They were for Ronnie and his sister (and don't forget Hank) but I ate some too!

I should mention Ronnie's Sister took me out and we forgot a hat. Oh well, not a biggie for me.

As I was checking out the lady behind me had some really odd named red wine, Cat something. I asked her about it and she it was not too bad. I said something about loving to have a glass but couldn't. She immediately said she had noticed my head and asked me what happened. I told her I had a brain tumor removed. She quickly added that her husband had one removed in 1980 and was still kickn'

I told her Thank You, I needed to hear news like that. I walked out with a big cheesy grin on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment