Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blood Work Day!

Tomorrow is blood work day. I've actually grown used to being stuck with a needle and having my blood drawn out. I always wanted to be a Vampire when I grew up, guess I'm now the opposite.

Hopefully my "levels" will be OK and we might be able to get my seizure meds right. Getting there is no fun.

You might tell from the time of this posting that I'm having issues with nausea. Hopefully I've got it under control and all those meds will be in blood stream working like little ... workers? This is one of the places I have issues. I have a hard time making puns and comparing one thing to another, see above. I know there's a name for it but I can't think of it and Google isn't helping. You'd be amazed at what you can find with Google. Basically, I have a hard time explaining myself which is aggravating.

Oh well, it could be much worse. I'm going to TRY to go to bed now or I might just crash on the couch with Hank, that way I'm the only one who doesn't get any sleep.

UPDATE!!!
Well, no one really slept last night. I got to bed and shortly after Ronnie had a horrible case of Acid Reflux. I hadn't gotten to sleep when he got up so I couldn't sleep then. Well, I tried at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment