Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All Clear!

I had my first MRI since I completed radiation last week. I got the results yesterday and everything was great! No new tumors and the area is healing as expected. I'll continue on chemo for the remainder of the year (until Jan of next year actually) and get my next MRI in 3 months. Now we're just waiting for the all clear on Ronnie's blood work.

Funny for today.

We decided to hit a local burger joint for lunch. Having never been there we went in and read over the menu while waiting to place our order. When it was finally my turn, I ordered the Cheeseburger Value Menu. The girl kinda looked at me funny, I was looking at the menu and that's what it said so I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong. Ronnie finally stepped in and said I'd like the Cheeseburger Meal. Wow - that was a close one!

No comments:

Post a Comment