Friday, March 6, 2009

Well Yes I am on Drugs

Here is how I start my day. Everybody always thinks I'm kidding when I say I start with a handful of pills but I'm not. OH yeah, eat something before you take them too or else you're going to get very nauseous.

Another tip: Brush your teeth before or it's not happening due to nauseousness.


Here's how I end the day. Of course after dinner, gotta have something on your stomach.


If I'm on Chemo, it has to be taken on an empty stomach. That means I get to take all these at least 2 hours before the chemo. Makes life kinda difficult when you don't want to eat.
Note: These are all prescribed and/or recommended by a Dr. There are no vitamins or extra stuff shown. This is also the minimum I take. I may have to add more stuff if I have issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment