Thursday, March 19, 2009

It better be my hair - I paid for it

I got some new hair this weekend. KJ picked me up and we meet Lisa P and her friend for a fun afternoon of getting me some hair. We had a great time and learned a lot.
  • tracks are the pieces of hair that are braided into your hair if you get a weave
  • KJ does not look good in short blond wigs
  • I don't look good as a blond
  • Lisa P looks really good with short hair
  • I look better as a brunette with long hair
  • KJ is a better blond and looks strange as a brunette
  • None of us looked good as a red head

I learned how to put the wig on but not sure I can do it myself. Well, I can get it on but not sure it will stay on. I'll have to play with it and let you know.


PS > Back to Chemo so the stories might get slower.

PSS > I get asked a lot how much I sleep. It's generally 10-12 hours a night and then another 2-6 hours for naps. Max times is when I'm on chemo and the week after.

No comments:

Post a Comment